Saturday, March 21, 2009

-LOGY

I stole this from my BB JoJo.


1) FOODOLOGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? Southwest Sauce (:heart Subway!)
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Subway again
Food you could eat for weeks and not get tired of it? Missal Pav :D
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Barbeque chicken, mushrooms, crisp capsicum, jalapenos
What do you like to put on your toast? Orange marmalade or honey


2) TECHNOLOGY
How many television sets are in your house? One
What colour cell phone do you have? black with bronze



3) BIOLOGY
Are you right handed or left handed? Right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Nope
What is the last heavy item you lifted? 7.5 kg dumbbell
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Nope


4) BULLCRAPOLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? NO thank you! Why would I wanna know?
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I like my name! Will keep it that way, even after I get married.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Yup, I'm Game. Provided there is a jug full of water later.


5) DUMBOLOGY
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Two pairs.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Never, I usually don't drive.
Last person you talked to: My Mom
Last person you hugged? My Mom :)


6) FAVORITOLOGY
Season? Winter(of Pune, India)
Holiday? Diwali/Deepawali (5-day Indian Festival)
Day of the week? Friday
Month? December


7) CURRENTOLOGY
Missing someone? Yes, very very very much!
What are you listening to? Rehab by Rihanna
Watching? Big Bang Theory, Season 1
Worrying about? Upcoming results!


8) RANDOMOLOGY
First place you went this morning? To the Loo, to relieve myself. (C'mon! Don't ewww)
Do you smile often? Yes (btw, a really sad question!)


9) RANDOM QUESTIONOLOGY
1. Do you always answer your phone? ermmm, depends on who is calling ;)
2. It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Random Forwards from my University buddies.
3. If you could change your eye color, what would it be? I have Black eyes... so maybe Blue.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Sonic??? I'd like Raspberry
5. Do you own a digital camera? Nope, My mobile camera does most of the work.
6. Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes, they are very much alive and kicking.. all 6 of 'em
7. Favorite Christmas song? Jingle Bells... (*reminisces Kindergarten*)
8. What's on your wish list for your birthday? Currently I need a Battery for my Dell Inspiron 1520 Laptop. Long term wish: A scooty :D
9. Can you do push ups? I can do 10 women push-ups (women push ups are like the regular ones except that you get down on your knees instead of your feet). {Ref. JoJo's Post}
10. Can you do a chin up? HAHAHAHHAHAHaa no ways!
11. Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Excited.
12. Do you have any saved texts? Yes, Many!
13. Ever been in a car wreck? Nope! (*Toucwood!*)
14. Do you have an accent? Yes, an Indian... although its not very prominent.
15. What is the last song to make you cry? Sleep by Poets of the Fall.
16. Plans tonight? Yea, to board a train to head to my native.
17. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Nope
18. Name 3 things you bought in the last week? Milk, Bread, Coffee. (That was yesterday)
19. Have you ever been given roses? A Rose.. yes
20. Current worry? It should be 'Worries'. About my ongoing project, and my MBA results!
21. Current hate right now? Going to College every day, but it turns out to be fun in the end.
22. Met someone who changed your life? Yea.
23. What song represents you? Will answer later
24. What were you doing at 12 AM this morning? Chatting away with my pal on Gtalk.
25. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I need to Pack!
26. What did you dream of last night? Don't remember.
27. What's your biggest fear? Losing my optimism/ self-confidence.
28. How do you feel right now? I feel good. but hungry.

So gotta get that breakfast!

Till then...

Ta!

*Tag is open to anyone who wishes to, and has loads of free time!* :P

3 comments:

  1. I laughed at your "season" answer: WINTER (of Pune).... There's no snow or ice involved, is there... tsk tsk hahaha

    What's crisp capsicum?

    Aaaahh school is driving me mad! I understand you, trust me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, yes please mock at my choice of season! :P
    no snow! *sigh*

    :D

    Crisp Capsicum is glazed & sliced green bell pepper. real yummm! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum missal pav is my fav too...gimme anytime i will have it :P

    ReplyDelete

So, Is your glass half empty or half full? ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis