Thursday, August 12, 2010

Vino

I may not be a Sommelier or an Oenologist but I just adore the aromas of Wines.
This photograph was taken by me at a fine dining restaurant in Mumbai, India where for the very first time in my life I saw a plethora of choices for Wine lovers. Be it Bordeaux, Pinot Noir, Chianti, Merlot or even the famous Napa Valley wine of California  - They had it all.


If only I had the bank balance of a Liquor Baron, I'd sit in the very same restaurant with a stem glass full of fine Bordeaux. Ah! the finer tastes of life....

To see the others' Thursday Challenge for Theme Beverage, visit here

9 comments:

  1. cheers!
    where is this?

    ad yes it was fresh lime with soda on my post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is at ITC Maratha, Mumbai
    at Restaurant called West View.

    Yay! I was right :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh la la that's a lot of Vino. Happy Thursday!

    Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh la la that's a lot of Vino. Happy Thursday!

    Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess, we just need to sit and say CHEERS!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dont drink, but would say that the picture makes it look awesome.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so nice to see it :D
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete

So, Is your glass half empty or half full? ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis